This calendar celebrates particular people or events in active nonviolence for each day of the year, with an especially prominent leader or organization noted for each month.
Click on an entry below to see the calendar for that month.
The Six Principles of Nonviolence
- Principle 1 Nonviolence Is A Way Of Life For Courageous People.
- Principle 2 Nonviolence Seeks To Win Friendship And Understanding.
- Principle 3 Nonviolence Seeks To Defeat Injustice Not People.
- Principle 4 Nonviolence Holds That Suffering Can Educate And Transform.
- Principle 5 Nonviolence Chooses Love Instead Of Hate.
- Principle 6 Nonviolence Believes That The Universe Is On The Side Of Justice.
For more detailed information, click here.
From the IFOR website : http://www.ifor.org/definitions.htm